Friday, February 24, 2012

Making My Day

I was briskly walking down the street and a gentleman stopped me to ask directions.  And I knew what to tell him!  It makes me happy to think I've acclimated to my surroundings.


The other night I was making risotto. I was rummaging for a measuring cup with no luck.  I was wondering if I could just use a highball glass when I noticed the packaging on the rice.



Lord I hope you can see this.  There is a clear strip running down the side and marked off every 75 gram serving.  Brilliant!


I am a Kashi Good Friends cereal gal.  My family refers to it as sticks and twigs which is fine by me...no one else ever steals my cereal.  I'm trying to find a substitute over here.  So far I've come up with Whole Wheat Biscuits.


Basically giant shredded wheat squares.  Not wholly convinced this is going to remain the top choice, but with a little fruit on top it''s not all that bad.


Tomorrow we plan a run to Stonehenge and Bath.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Bath and Stonehenge--how fun!
    I really like that someone stopped to ask you for directions and that you had answers.

    ReplyDelete