Monday, February 13, 2012

Laundry, How I love It

In true Murphy fashion we've already been to some great pubs; The Swan, Farriers Arms and St George and Dragon to name a few. More on those later because I have to tell you about the hotel laundry.

 You leave things to be cleaned in the morning and they are returned in the afternoon.


Nicely Bagged



Neatly folded and wrapped in tissue
  
Socks, undies and t-shirts

   
 
Dress shirts on hangers



Wait - What's this?

Yeah baby, that's how I roll in the UK!




4 comments:

  1. That is fantastic service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many questions, but I will start with one.

    Where are you working?! What about your jobs in the states?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Occasionally, I fantasize about the Laundry Fairy coming to visit. Your reality is even better than I'd imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windsor is a great little town to be in. Have you also considered any neighborhoods just south/southwest of the city? Fulham or Chelsea, for example?

    ReplyDelete